Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nesting?

Today I am extremely sore.  All day yesterday I cleaned and cleaned and scrubbed and scrubbed.  I couldn't make myself stop and the only reason I did was that I had to go get my mom from the ER (she had a little clumsy fall moment yesterday and everything is ok).  I vacuumed, scrubbed some stains that my sister made in the carpet, bleached the ENTIRE guest bathroom, bleached the hallway walls and baseboards, and swept the kitchen. That may not seem like a lot but when you have a big belly in the way, it becomes quite a task.
I'm not sure if it's too early to be nesting but from everything that I have read, it sounds like I'm in that phase.  I literally can't stop cleaning or thinking about cleaning. Today I have been too exhausted to really do much. I was going to take a quick nap before prayer this morning but I ended up falling asleep at 9am and not waking up until 1pm. BUT I did get to vacuum the entire house again and I'm about to go work on the living room baseboards and walls.
I'm slowly making my way to the baby Charle's room.  Her room was spotless and then we let the dog sleep in there one night and ever since then, there has been a funk smell coming from it. I just need to get in there and find the spot where my Isabelle messed.  I also need to get the walls and baseboards taped up so that it can be painted and we can finally move in the furniture. She's gonna be here anytime in the next 8-10 weeks and I think I need to get on the ball on that. 
I need to get a picture of my belly this week. I have gotten slack and I haven't taken one since I think about week 24... woops. Once I get to doing that, I will post my first official picture on here of me and baby. Until then, I'm off to cleaning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment