Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Very First

This is all very new to me. I've never Blogged or thought that my thoughts were blog worthy but I'm about to embark on a very new adventure, becoming a mommy!! I'm pretty sure I will be sharing some stories that will warm hearts, bring tears to eyes, and maybe give some kind of encouragement to other single moms out there.  I never imagined that I would be a single mom or be divorced before I'm 22 but I know that this little girl was worth it all. She's still incubating for a little while longer but I already love her and love every movement she makes to remind me that she's still in there.

I am at 31 weeks and I'm more than ready to get her out and into my arms. This pregnancy has had many complications from an almost miscarriage to chronic nose bleeds for 23 weeks. I was so glad to hear the doctor say that everything was perfect at my last check up. For awhile it seemed like I had a new problem every time I went but Thank You Lord for taking care of both of us and we are now as the doctor said, Perfect. 

Last night I went on the Maternity Tour with my mom at our hospital and after since then, I have been thinking nonstop about her birth. As some of you know, I'm one of those 'I don't take medicine unless I'm dying' people so I have decided to have an all natural, no drug delivery.  To my surprise, I have had many mom's go to war with me over this. I have never put anyone down for taking medicine or said anything negative about it, I just feel that the negatives out weigh the positives for me.  I want to be able to walk around and have gravity help me out but I found out that our hospital does not allow that so I plan on staying at home as long as possible, but that is my plan now. I could very well go in early and want the pain medicine available, but we will have to see.

I'm more than excited to see my little girl and I'm ready to have her on the outside but I'm also not wanting to rush things.  I will have to keep my cool and stay patient a little while longer while she grows to a healthy size.  The doctors have said that she's going to be small (good thing for me) so I don't want her to be too early and be too small. I can't express how much of a Blessing this little one is to me but she is everything to me and she's not even here yet.

I am up way past my bed time so I need to wrap this up.  I hope you enjoy reading about my new journey and if not, that's ok to.

No comments:

Post a Comment