Monday, August 22, 2011

Time is Flying By


While Charle is napping, I figured I would take a few minutes to update (She's been napping for 4 hours now too...) Yesterday my baby girl turned a whole month old!! I can't believe it's been that long. Little bug had an appointment today with her cardiologist because she had a heart murmur. I found out that she's a gained almost two pounds in the past two weeks; Charle now weighs 8lbs and 13oz. Also.. AMAZING news.. the dr. couldn't hear any murmurs!! He wants to see her back in a few months to make sure that they really have closed up. I wasn't worried about it but it was nice to get the good news this morning. Her dr. was also giving me all sorts of advice about her colic and he told me that it should go away by the time she is 3 months old. Today, Charle's colic wasn't as bad as it has been but she did fight me every time I tried to put her in her crib while she was napping so she's been taking her naps on her mat all day.
This past Saturday I went to all the yard sales (as usual) and found some pretty nice deals again.  I bought two brand new tops for 50 cents a peice.  A large oval wall mirror for $2 that I'm going to use in my room once I have finished painting it.  I also bought Charle two books for 25 cents a piece.  Once of them is a fishy book that is cloth and has some type of sound button in it that is supposed to sound like the ocean.. well after I put it through the washer, it hasn't stopped making sounds.  It's starting to creep me and my mom out because it really sounds like someone breathing really hard.  My mom is almost to the point of cutting the book open and pulling the button out.. I told her to wait and see if it dies soon (I doubt it.)
Here are some pictures from her 1 month birthday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment