Friday, June 10, 2011

8 months!!

It has been 8 long months and I’m ready to get this baby out.  People have told me that being pregnant during the summer is miserable but I didn’t think it would be this bad.  I really can’t do anything in the day except stay in the air conditioning.  I have to wait to go walking until late in the evenings and by then I’m normally too tired from the day but I need to do it so I suck it up for Charle.  My belly is getting huge or at least to me it is, most people don’t know that I’m this far along because I look about 5 months max.  I noticed today that it is getting harder than normal to bend over to pick stuff up and when I do, she squirms around after.  The exciting thing is she still moves all the time and she’s starting to get the hiccups 2-3 times a day.  Last night during Varsity, she had them for 15 min straight.  I was starting to feel bad for her; she started kicking really hard out of frustration but then right as JT was closing, the hiccups stopped.  I’m ready to see what she will look like and hopefully there is a head full of red hair!!
My mom and I went out for ice cream and then we walked around Target and the Mall so I could get my exercise in for the day.  We stopped at Gymboree because they were having their semi-annual sale and I got Charleston a cute sun hat for 99 cents

and two pair of pants that were $2.99 a piece!!


  The sun hat was originally $12.75 and the pants $26.75 a piece (what a deal!!!!!)  I love being thrifty, I very RARELY pay full price for anything.  On that note, tomorrow is Saturday which means…… YARD SALES!!!!  I saw a sign for one that starts at 6am and it looks to be a good one!  I can’t wait!  Yard sales are like Black Friday sales to me but EVERY Saturday.  I’m on the hunt for some shorts that I can wear this summer.  I have a specific type in mind and I have been pricing them around all week and the cheapest I could find was $12 but I need several pair of shorts and I’m not paying that a piece.  I have 8 pair of old navy perfect khaki shorts that I stocked up on last year when they were $5 a piece but I know for a fact that I’m never going to be a size 2 again.  I was already having to stay on top of my diet last summer to keep from having a muffin top and I know my hips and rear are way bigger (I’ve got stretch marks to prove it.)  Part of me wants to hold onto them just incase I do shrink back down but the realistic side of me says that I just need to give them away.  I wish I knew what size I’m going to be because Target has my favorite jeans on sale for $10 (normally $40.)  This brand is one of the few brands that fit me just right but I know my figure is going to be a lot different so I just have to sit back and wait to see what I will look like and then wait for the fall clearance.  I need to stop typing and finish looking up yard sales and get some sleep so I can get up early… 
Here are some cute pictures of my mom's fat cat, CJ; we discovered he was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be...




No comments:

Post a Comment