Saturday, June 18, 2011

Procrastination Saturday

Today has been a day of procrastination... I got to sleep in this morning so I tried as hard as I could to actually sleep but I gave up at 9am.  Sleeping is getting harder to do these days.  My bed has become too uncomfortable; I threw out my memory foam top because it smelt like my husband and now the mattress is too firm for me to sleep.  The only place I can seem to get comfortable is our couch but I wake up a lot because I toss and turn.  So sleeping has become a task.
I was going to work on the nursery today and I started to but I kept getting distracted by every little thing. I always seem to find distractions when I'm overwhelmed by a task.
Check out my why..
Shoes that I need to sort and finally did about ten minutes ago


Boxes and tubs full of clothes (3m+) that I need to sort... still haven't done

 
Jackets that I need to hang.. still not done




90 Hangers worth of clothes that I need to reorganize.. still haven't done.
see all those onsies and sleepers on the shelf? I need to box them up because they are all 6m+ but I haven't gotten to them either..

I've been extremely blessed and can't express enough thanks to everyone who has given me stuff for Charleston.  This child will not be a child in need of anything because people have blessed her greatly.  I believe that if you bless other people's children then your own will be blessed in return and I've tried to live by that for many years even though I did not have one of my own; now I'm reaping the harvest of seed that I have sewn.  I think I have spent a total of $20 on Charle and everything else has been given to me for her;  I was given all the furniture for her room, all these clothes, and all of the organizer baskets I have in her room.  God is truly Great and no one can convince me otherwise. 
I think I'm going to tackle reorganizing the closet tomorrow and leave the boxes for Monday. Hopefully I can have this all done before my 36 week checkup this week!!! I can't believe she's almost ready to come out! 
All I can keep singing in my head is 'We Have Overcome' by Israel Houghton

Thanks be to God
Who always causes us
To triumph in His Name

Thanks be to God
Who always causes us
To win, yeah

Thanks be to God
Who always causes us
To triumph in His Name

Thanks be to God
Thanks be to God

We have overcome
Hallelujah Hallelujah
We have overcome
By the power of Your Name

Jesus You're the One
Hallelujah Hallelujah
The One who made a way
For us to triumph in Your Name

We've got the victory
Everything will be
Alright, alright

We've got the victory
Everything will be alright
Cause we're on the
Winning side


No comments:

Post a Comment